Re: [hatari-devel] add support for TT ram -> problem with HD emulation and DTA

Le 17/12/2014 14:05, Uwe Seimet a écrit :
Hi,

By the way, remember that one cannot transfer data from/to TT RAM using
ACSI/DMA. So for full compatibility it should be ensured that such a
transfer does not work.

Hi,

yes, but it's the TOS or the specific program's responsability to allocate the correct kind of memory for DMA operations, there's nothing we can do at the HW emulation level to fix this (at best, we can print a log and ignore the read or only send '0' bytes if it's a write)