Re: [hatari-devel] Debugger an 32 bit addresses

On perjantai 19 joulukuu 2014, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> Eero, in breakcond.c, I see in BreakCond_CheckAddress() many checks to
> validate an address to be used as indirect condition for a cpu
> breakpoint.
>
> I think we could save the whole job of checking some memory ranges by
> letting BreakCond_ReadSTMemory() read any address it's given in the
> breakpoint condition, as this will call STMemory_Readxxx() functions and
> those functions will handle 24/32 bit mode as well as all memory regions.
>
> So, I think we could remove this :

I used the area check instead (+ updated debugger tests).

	- Eero

PS. regarding this change:
+extern void	STMemory_Write ( Uint32 addr , Uint32 val , int size );
+extern void	STMemory_WriteLong ( Uint32 addr , Uint32 val );
+extern void	STMemory_WriteWord ( Uint32 addr , Uint16 val );
+extern void	STMemory_WriteByte ( Uint32 addr , Uint8 val );
+extern Uint32	STMemory_Read ( Uint32 addr , int size );
+extern Uint32	STMemory_ReadLong ( Uint32 addr );
+extern Uint16	STMemory_ReadWord ( Uint32 addr );
+extern Uint8	STMemory_ReadByte ( Uint32 addr );

As everything is using the Long/Word/Byte wrappers,
shouldn't STMemory_Write/Read be static?