Re: [hatari-devel] New version of WinUAE's cpu core

Am Mon, 24 Nov 2014 14:03:08 +0100
schrieb Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Sigh. I forgot to set A0 back, later code relies upon it, so there's
> no extra nop available if d0 needs to be set to 0 for subsequent code
> with this solution. The last word instead needs to be $ffe8, lea
> -24(a0),a0

After playing with your code snippet for a while, I finally came up
with this solution:

	lea $fffffa01.w,a0
	moveq #12,d0
loop:	clr.b (d0,a0)
	subq	#2,d0
	tst.w	d0
	bne.s	loop

Fits nicely into the area, a0 and d0 contain the correct values at the
end, ... the only "disadvantage" here is that the MFP registers are
cleared the other way round, but I think this does not really matter.
So I think I'll use the above code to fix this area.