Re: [hatari-devel] add support for TT ram ?

Le 19/11/2014 23:07, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

Attached patch implements the config & option handling + GUI stuff,
hopefully it helps in testing the actual TT-ram implementation. :-)

What kind of amounts of TT-RAM there can be?  In GUI I used 4MB
step (to speed changing it), on command line the amount can be
specified in MBs.

hi

thanks for the patch, looks complete to me.

The TT can have up to 256 MB. As for the falcon, it depends on the board used (CT2, CT30, CT60, ...), but 256 MB is certainly enough for most cases (note that a basic falcon can't handle more than 14 MB due to its limited 24 bit addressing, which was certainly not Atari's greatest idea ....)