Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari snapshots

As Roger mentioned, the 32-bit build crash immediately without displaying anything other than a Windows system message.

I am running 32-bit Windows 7 on an Intel Core i5. The 64-bit build works on Windows 10 tech preview 64-bit.

Bob C

On Monday, November 24, 2014, Roger Burrows <rfburrows@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 24 Nov 2014 at 7:14, Christer Solskogen wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 6:03 PM, Roger Burrows <rfburrows@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > It's an "AMD Phenom II X4 955".
> >

> Hm... My builds are optimized for core2 instructions. But I'm pretty
> sure that CPU should handle that.

I thought core2 was a 64-bit architecture.  The CPU should handle it, but will
32-bit XP?  I know nothing about 32-64 bit compatibility, as you can probably
tell.

> Are there anyone else who have problems with my builds on XP?

In case you didn't see it, Bob Carpenter also reported a problem to this list.
He couldn't run the 32-bit builds either.

Roger