|[hatari-devel] FPU disassembly fault|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [hatari-devel] FPU disassembly fault
- From: Douglas Little <doug694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 18:48:41 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=8CZMvVV1QRz71JpdoEzYOxjYPJ9xwH+b6pkxjVEudy0=; b=v7zl/Sc7prhB6rKMGS/fzPxLSLJMCnpJs2VUlGB+4kHk3Pmej5v2OaRMIzOsE/koKY cVw4n2TiKNHMtVGeHUfiU/Mlxw07/SStLSXndkpz3zDTNlc4vhSs+y1Puy2iDuUgEm20 cHliiE0rEuDEmO788nO9zV7mmBV+NPqFTCeKBSt3k4b3ELcZwYP5njwIsz7atUK+xIrp os9r8GWLnNF1SmqDr/ZKarIPAO2+9V5zKrOLJMj2g+ftc/UfFqT/4EwW4G+7XzbDGB/V g5JhwkAeU+MgwgDMZBWY/DD1mOjzFwATrmnkykDIjXHN4jcvMj6CIbtU45idKBi5WJh8 VxOA==
I noticed a fault in disassembly today.
Here's the assembly input code I was testing:
And here is what is actually disassembling (and executing!). Note the fmove operand order...
$0354a6 : f200 6380 fmove.l d0,fp7
$0354aa : f200 43a8 fsub.l d0,fp7
At first I thought it was the assembler, but the opcode encoding is correct, and disassembly is incorrect. It does seem to execute the correct instruction though.