Re: [hatari-devel] New version of WinUAE's cpu core

Hi Nicolas,

First, I thank you very much, it's a huge work that you've archieved here.
Great work.

I've quickly tested 2 demos that had worked with previous versions but were not working with the last version of hatari :
- Moai : it works now
- EKO system : it works also now ;)

It looks promising.
(Falcon mode, no MMU, cycle exact)

But, I've also tested my current work and the timings differ a lot !

I'll give this version a closer look, I think it'll take some time to check everything.

A thought : if one selects Falcon emulation, maybe we should select the MMU ON now (a Falcon had a MMU inside).

Again, it's a great work !

Laurent