Re: [hatari-devel] hatari-ui icon

Am Thu, 6 Nov 2014 19:09:37 +0100
schrieb Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxx>:

> Am Wed, 5 Nov 2014 22:12:57 +0200
> schrieb Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Attached is a generic script for app icon scaling
> > (most of it is error handling...).
>
> I don't think we'll need a dedicated script for this, it should be
> doable directly from the CMakeLists.txt. I'll have a look at the
> weekend...

FYI, I've now pushed a couple of pre-scaled icons into the repository
(I did not want to add a dependency to "convert" for building, so I
decided to go for pre-scaled icons instead). Andrea, please have a look
if that is what you expected - I've added the sizes 32x32, 48x48,
128x128 and 256x256, is that enough or are more sizes needed?