Re: [hatari-devel] hatari-ui icon is too small to be used in the software center

Am 01.11.2014 um 23:50 schrieb Eero Tamminen:
> Do any of the SVG images look usable? Maybe h-outlined.svg.gz?
> Somebody more experienced in e.g. Inkscape could remove few extra
> things from that and change the auto-converted colors closer to what's
> in the logo & other images. - Eero

Well, a proper SVG does not need to be delivered in multiple sizes,
being a vector format, it should scale itself properly, thus multiple
versions of the file should not be necessary.

I agree we need an artist to make one. While as a big website logo, the
green Hatari logo made of game sprites, is very cool, I think it does
not scale down well to icon size.

Maybe we need a more streamlined tablet/phone like vector icon?

Regards,
Matthias

--
http://final-memory.org/