Re: [hatari-devel] hatari-ui icon

On sunnuntai 02 marraskuu 2014, Steven Elliott wrote:
> I have an idea for a new logo: A (somewhat) stylish capital H followed
> by/melded with an Atari fuji symbol.  If you guys like this idea, I'll
> design it as a bitmap and submit it here for comments, suggestions, etc.
> Then, once we nail down the design, I'll convert it to a vector format
> and clean it up.

I considered using Atari /|\ logo in Hatari icon, but I think that's
trademarked and therefore unlikely to be legally usable as-is in
the Hatari "logo".

However, if the resulting shape is clearly distinct from the Fuji logo
and also in different color (e.g. green) from one used by Atari (black,
white, red), I think it sounds good!

	- Eero