Re: [hatari-devel] Using device files as drive images?

On sunnuntai 12 lokakuu 2014, Thomas Huth wrote:
> schrieb Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > > Sounds like File_Exists() has some problems with that device file...
> I was finally able to re-create the problem with an USB stick. I've
> committed a fix, please try again.

I noticed that File_Exists() check provides user error message only
when image is given from command line and with floppy images.

In SDL GUI, File_Exits() check fail means zeroing the image file path.

I.e. if file is given e.g. in config file, this check isn't done
with IDE & ACSI images.  Should we care?