Re: [hatari-devel] Re: [hatari-users] SDL GUI keyboard shortcuts

Le 12/08/2014 23:33, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
I added code necessary for it to work without d_type field
(use stat() in that case, or if file is symlink or
file system didn't fill d_type field).  [1]

Could you add the CMake stuff necessary for mingw?

Our mails crossed, but I see you added a fallback to stat() when needed, that's great.

Change applied to cmake, as you can see that's just one function to call, so it's rather convenient to test OS specific system structures.