Re: [hatari-devel] SDL2 support

Le 03/08/2014 10:43, Thomas Huth a écrit :

  Hi all,

I've now committed all my patches for compiling with SDL2. You can now
build Hatari with SDL2 support by using the "--enable-sdl2" option of
the configure script or by setting the ENABLE_SDL2 option when running
cmake.

Hi

just did a quick test using sdl 2.0.3 and I didn't notice any particular problem, things were working as usual in my case.

BTW, maybe you could add a small line to the summary printed at the end of ./configure to tell if SDL1 or SDL2 was detected ?