Re: [hatari-devel] GEMDOS filename handling

What is the objective of GEMDOS filename handling?
Maybe a GEMDOS filename handling specification
should be made before pushing out code.
The specification should consider that Hatari has
hard drive and floppy disk image capabilities, and that
the GEMDOS directory is an Atari ST plug in cartridge.
Maybe NATFEATS should be considered.

Sincerely,
David Savinkoff