Re: [hatari-devel] DSP breakpoints

hatari --help:
Debug options:
  --debug or -D           Toggle whether CPU exceptions invoke debugger
  --debug-except <flags>  Exceptions invoking debugger, see '--debug-except
help'

"--debug-except" is support to be given on Hatari command line,
"-D" is better used later from the debugger with "setopt -D" so
that TOS startup exceptions don't invoke debugger.

Aha, thanks. I was trying to use a syntax from earlier email discussions before it was added :)

"info" is the command giving information on different HW and other
features.  DSP stack you see with "info dsp".

Again, thanks. I remembered something like 'dspinfo' but couldn't locate the original messages...