Re: [hatari-devel] OS X testing

I found a resolution to my problem. When I was testing Hatari’s video capture a few months ago, I changed the value of AviRecordVcodec to 1 instead of 2. I looked in the manual, but it did not tell me which value corresponds to PNG or BMP recording for the AVI. When I changed the value back to 2, the problem disappeared.

If AviRecordVcodec=1 is a valid value, could someone else try it on their system and attempt to record video using Hatari?

Anyway, the problem on my system has been resolved. I am sorry to take up people’s time.

Bob C