Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.8.0 has been released

On perjantai 08 elokuu 2014, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> Le 07/08/2014 22:06, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
> >> So, despite what is written at pouet.net, I think this demo doesn't
> >> work on STF and is STE/Mega ST only (maybe falcon too ?)
> >
> > Could you update Hatari compatibility list (it has already entry
> > for tymewarp) with that info and pouet.net too if you can?
>
> I updated compat list, but I can't modify pouet.net

It's still marked as broken with Hatari.

However, songs now work under STE emulation, although the game part
can be crashed, if one tries enough.  As TymeWarp was mentioned in
release notes as fixed, I thought that the bus error handling mentioned
in the compatibility notes comment is now fixed in Hatari?