Re: [hatari-devel] looking for someone with a mono monitor

Le 18/08/2014 17:04, Miguel Saro a écrit :
Done!
3 times for 4 Launchs programme crashs!!
To run I have added : JIMMYZUI.PI3, MFONT.FON, MOSYS.FON, VOLUME3.TAB,
SINUS.TAB, DOF.SAM.
Result is not very famous. Dowload it at:
http://cocoa.pod.free.fr/P1050814.mp4
Probably not created for STE.

Yes, maybe it was not supposed to run on STE, but at least we can see the "calibration" required at start, so even if the border doesn't seem to be removed on STE, this video is useful.

Maybe someone will be able to try it on STF.

Thanks