Re: [hatari-devel] looking for someone with a mono monitor

Done!
3 times for 4 Launchs programme crashs!!
To run I have added :  JIMMYZUI.PI3, MFONT.FON,  MOSYS.FON, VOLUME3.TAB, SINUS.TAB, DOF.SAM.
Result is not very famous. Dowload it at:  http://cocoa.pod.free.fr/P1050814.mp4
Probably not created for STE.

Miguel