Re: [hatari-devel] GEMDOS filename handling

> Max, because your patch does also atari->host conversions which
> can return multibyte character strings, you need also to patch
> the longer than 8+3 filename handling to take into account
> multibyte strings.

You're right. Here is the updated patch, which takes this into account:

https://gist.github.com/b89e71f9187f2900ee7b

It only differs in the changes in gemdos.c. I now convert the TOS
name to the Host name at the end (after 8+3 processing and other
logic in add_path_component() has been applied). This means the
existing code does not need to be changed.

Max