Re: [hatari-devel] keymap file for Windows/PC 101key German Keyboard -> Atari ST German keyboard

Am Sat, 12 Jul 2014 12:47:43 +0200
schrieb Max Böhm <mboehm3@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hello Thomas,
>
> when I limit the file to the required keys only, then it is just the
> following:
>
> 45,12     # ß
> 91,26     # Ü
> 93,27     # +
> 92,41     # #
> 96,43     # ~

Thanks, I've added now a file with these mappings to the repository.

> I use the German TOS 1.04. No mapping of Y and Z was required.

That's really strange, I'd expected that you always have to map Y and Z
for a german keyboard layout... anyway, if it works for you that way,
it should be fine.