Re: [hatari-devel] OS X performance problem

I'm still working on the Hatari-based NeXT emulator Previous. I'd be very interested to move to SDL2!
If anyone is interested in helping me, that would be very appreciated! As a side effect it would make it possible to see how well it works before doing the same for Hatari.