Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

Am Wed, 25 Jun 2014 21:38:24 +0200
schrieb Jerome Vernet <vernet.jerome@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> Here is some patchs, mostly code cosmetic.

Thanks, applied. Two questions, though:

- In the diff, there were some remarks that binary files have been
  changed, too:

Binary file src/gui-osx/English.lproj/InfoPlist.strings has changed
Binary file src/gui-osx/English.lproj/SDLMain.nib/keyedobjects.nib has changed
Binary file src/gui-osx/French.lproj/InfoPlist.strings has changed
Binary file src/gui-osx/French.lproj/SDLMain.nib/keyedobjects.nib has changed

  I assume that you have to provide them separately?

- You changed some "#include <SDL_types.h>" into "#include
  <SDL_stdinc.h>" in non-gui-osx files ... why? I did not push that change
  to the repository yet since I did not see a reason to change this.