Re: [hatari-devel] MacOsX Patch for full Screen

Le 10/06/14 03:15, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
Jerome,

I had no problems with adding the full screen quit fix to the current Hatari code. Thanks. That will eliminate a problem that I have run into in the past. However, when I added the diffs from your other diff file to the current Hatari code, it does not retain my preference if it was a preference that does not need to reset Hatari.

Ooops..... Another bug ! Will see tonight...

JV