Re: [hatari-devel] Is it me or the new hatari release is slow ?

Am Sun, 01 Jun 2014 09:32:05 +0200
schrieb Laurent Sallafranque <laurent.sallafranque@xxxxxxx>:

> I've dowloaded the 1.7.0 sources from Hatari download section and
> compiled them. So:
>
> - my effect on my real falcon (VGA mode) is 10 FPS
> - my effect on hatari 1.7.0 (new CPU) is 10 FPS
> - my effect on hatari 1.8.0 (new CPU) is   6 FPS

How do you calculate the FPS? From within the emulation or somehow
externally? I.e. did the CPU emulation slow down? Or did the whole
emulator slow down?
Anyway, if you've got some spare minutes, could you do a "hg bisect" to
find out where it broke?