Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

On sunnuntai 08 kesäkuu 2014, David Savinkoff wrote:
> It would be nice to have new EmuTOS and Hatari.
> EmuTOS needs some language translated.

EmuTOS v0.9.3?  It's better to comment on that on the EmuTOS mailing
list. :-)

If you mean for the current EmuTOS CVS version, language translations
for that are requested from the translaters only just before next release
(which will be v0.9.4).  You can of course send your own updated
translation to the list, to get it included to EmuTOS.

The CVS snapshots & their changes after after v0.9.3 are following:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/emutos/files/snapshots/CVS-20140309/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/emutos/files/snapshots/CVS-20140503/

After that there has been some memory usage and desktop usability
improvements + small bug fixes to disk handling.

	- Eero