Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Interesting sound problems with Hatari?

----- Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've patched hatari to enable the zeroing of the dac only when n > 0 (as
> Doug suggested) and I'm zeroing all the values between the current
> position and the next one (if n > 1).
>
> Doug and David, can you tell me if everything seems OK to you in this
> little patch ?
>
> David, I'll add your FIFO patch later, because I didn't noticed any
> change in the sound problem when I applied it and I'd like to understand
> where the problem comes from before applying patches.

I only recently got a fast enough computer to test the Falcon, so I'm
not familiar with which programs to use for testing Falcon sound.
That is why I wanted others to test my patch. Please tell me which
programs to use when testing the Falcon. I believe that improving the
Falcon sound is as simple as getting down to work.