Re: [hatari-devel] Comment : disable RTC by default ?

Le 11/05/2014 16:02, Troed Sångberg a écrit :
Follow the hardware. As Bob says - if the default system had an RTC it
should be available by default, else not.

This actually surprised me when I started moving images between my
Dallas DS1216 equipped STE (where I have a bootsector that synchronises
the internal clock as well as patches a Y2K fix into TOS) and Hatari.
Had to go hunting in the settings to turn Hataris emulation of RTC off.

/Troed

On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 3:54 PM, Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx