Re: [hatari-devel] "Fantasia" & "Odd stuff" demos crash at start?

On perjantai 16 toukokuu 2014, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> Le 15/05/2014 22:40, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
> > Any idea why "Fantasia" and "Odd Stuff" demos crash
> > at start to double bus error?
> >
> > I've tried different TOS versions and amounts of RAM
> > (+ few other options), and both latest Hatari from
> > repo & Hatari v1.6.2, but that doesn't help.
> >
> > Do they crash for you?
> >
> > Fantasia:
> > 	http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=11223
> >
> > Odd stuff:
> > 	http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=1960
>
> yes they crash for me too, but they work on my other branch with
> improved FDC emulation

Are you going to merge that before release?

> so I think it's an FDC problem and both demos
> use the same loading routines.

According to compatibility list, they worked already with Hatari <v1.0.
And I remember them working also few years ago.  But --slowfdc option
doesn't affect them.

Oxygene's sprite record gives also double bus error at start:
	http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=16231

And worked earlier.

Paolo's Panic:
	http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=14827

Shows pretty horrible flicker, which I don't remember
happening when I tried it earlier (in 2008 I think,
based on file timestamp :)).