Re: [hatari-devel] "Fantasia" & "Odd stuff" demos crash at start?

On 2014-05-15 23:02, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 15/05/2014 22:40, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

Any idea why "Fantasia" and "Odd Stuff" demos crash
at start to double bus error?

I've tried different TOS versions and amounts of RAM
(+ few other options), and both latest Hatari from
repo & Hatari v1.6.2, but that doesn't help.

Do they crash for you?

Fantasia:
	http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=11223
Odd stuff:
	http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=1960

Hi,

yes they crash for me too, but they work on my other branch with
improved FDC emulation, so I think it's an FDC problem and both demos
use the same loading routines.

Hi all,

Yes, these two demos share the same loader.

Regards