Re: [hatari-devel] OSx problems

On 31/05/14 21:20, Bob Carpenter wrote:
Cocoa Pod,

First of all, welcome to the Hatari devel-list! Your English is just fine. As an OS X user of Hatari, it is great to see a person who can code in Objective C. A number of the problems you have found have been corrected by Jerome Vernet.
Cocoa Pod help me a lot to correct some of these bug, last year, before he come here !

I then did not have time to continue our effort... I remember sending a mail to list, by the end of 2013 with these sources, but do not know if they were merged in the repo.

Jerome