Re: [hatari-devel] tracing of cpu (dsp) registers

On sunnuntai 26 tammikuu 2014, Miro Kropáček wrote:
> today I'm celebrating, for the first time I was able to actually debug
> something with Hatari ;-) It's nearly perfect, I missed only one thing
> and that is something like "trace cpuregs" so after each step I see all
> the regs along with the next instruction

You can already do that with:
	lock registers

Lock command has several other options that can be shown instead
of the default debugger prompt, just press TAB to see them. [1]
With a debugger script you can do get it to show almost anything
(although probably not in most optimal way screen-space wise).

To switch back to default debugger prompt, use:
	lock default

	- Eero

[1] Some of the options may look a bit weird for this kind of command,
    that's because "lock" command is a variant of the "info" command.
	OS function numbers aren't very useful things to show with "lock"
	lock command, but e.g. Falcon dsp or crossbar setup can.