Re: [hatari-devel] Automounting HDD images

How did you determine this?

If Hatari would cache the whole image content, that could require
more memory than the host machine has...

At least hdc.c seems to do normal fseek & fread/fwrite when accessing
the drive content.
I'm not saying I know why but this is what happens. Even if I 'Eject' the image and browse to the same filename, I'm still getting the old image content (tested with bootsector messages). Maybe it's a Linux configuration issue, I don't really know but I have no clue how to fix this.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org