Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Hatari debugging help with WinUAE CPU core

I just commited the new code with the changes you requested.

I added also (2 liner) preliminary exception debugging
support to WinUAE CPU core, but WinUAE CPU core needs still
improvements to its exception handling:

* the questions I had about place of VDI/BIOS handling
  & them missing from MMU exceptions handling

* Instead of calling Reset_Cold()/m68k_reset()/uae_reset()
  directly from newcpu.c, show user a notice (dialog)
  about what happened and let user do the reboot, like
  happens with old UAE CPU core

In the old UAE CPU core, I wonder should the "address error
during exception 2/3" error also do:
              regs.intmask = 7;
              m68k_setstopped(true);

Like the double bus error case does?