Re: [hatari-devel] Extensions to Hatari's Native Features support for debugging?

For now, I commited support for NF_DEBUGGER.

I've also commited support for doing GEMDOS / VDI / AES
tracing without needing to enable GEMDOS emulation or
extended VDI mode.

(I needed this to debug EmuTOS because it doesn't respect
boot drive variable.  If there's C: available, it will
boot from that.)

	- Eero