Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with ACSI/DMA: Command is not executed

> Regardless of what the emulated code does, Hatari should not crash.
> Could you provide backtrace of the crash and "info locals" output?

Yes, I will try to do that later.

In the meantime I might have found another problem in hdc.c.
HDC_Cmd_ReadCapacity() increments the DMA address while storing the 8
result bytes but then it explicitly increments the addrese once again by 8:

		/* Update DMA counter */
		FDC_WriteDMAAddress(nDmaAddr + 8);

I don't think this is correct but rather should be:

		FDC_WriteDMAAddress(nDmaAddr);

Take care

Uwe