[hatari-devel] Hatari hourly build problem under windows

I've tested the latest Hatari exe from the hourly build site (32 bits windows version).

With a previous build, I had a console that opened and I could use the debugger, but with the latest build, (and the previous one from yesterday), the console doesn't open anymore and I can't use the debugger.
Is it possible to fix this ?

I know it's not directly hatari related, but I don't have the link here, and I don't know who to send this message.

Regards,

Laurent