Re: [hatari-devel] MMU emulation broken ?

Le 08/09/2013 16:44, Thomas Huth a écrit :

Looks like this bug stepped in before the 1.7 release already ... seems
like some of Nicolas' new MFP exception magic was missing from
Exception_mmu(). I moved that code now to the common Exception()
function so MMU mode should boot fine to the desktop again.
I haven't tested the EXA demo, though.

thanks for fixing this, I must admit I didn't really run a lot of programs in falcon mode to check everything, so some errors could have been left.