Re: [hatari-devel] OT: My dream about Hatari

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 7:45 AM, Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK, but how do you modify memory, regs, PC, ... ? Maybe it's just me being so strange but I love to modify these things in place, i.e. I see something went wrong, I directly inject the right value into the regs/mem to see whether my algorithm is wrong or input data. Also, is there a function like "step over" / "step skip" ? Again, sometimes is very useful to skip some subroutines to avoid memory/register trashing or just execute the routine but still being able to go step by step.
I'll reply to myself: RTFM :-) So after reading TFM, I see that apart from "step skip" it seems to be there, even dsp memory/reg write, hmm. LOD support as well, hmm. It seems everything is in there but very well hidden :)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org