Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Hatari + TC + Falcon palette?

That's not that trivial.
The main problem with the Falcon emulation is accuracy.

It's not possible yet to detect a correct end of line for example, because cycles are wrong (not like in the ST(e) emulation which is accurate).

I did a special version of hatari (for my own purposes and tests) that runs well pinball dreams on Falcon, but I had to trick and fix the hbl for this special one (which means it won't work for any other program).

There's still a lot of work in the falcon emulation ;)

Regards

Laurent