Re: [hatari-devel] extra bits in PC register

On 01/06/2013 20:18, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Hi,

On lauantai 01 kesäkuu 2013, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
On 01/06/2013 18:28, Eero Tamminen wrote:
What happens on 030 and machines which have fast RAM i.e. more than
16MB of RAM?

I guess bad things would happen :) What I described was only in the case
of 68000 STF. I don't think a TOS for 68030 will use upper byte in the
exception vectors (depends on how you use the MMU too)

At least the strange jump address in cartridge code works fine
with TOS4 under Falcon emulation, something in emulation clears
the upper byte when EmuTOS does jsr to that address...

Is there some extra bit clearing happening in Hatari emulation
code that would need to be fixed when adding fast RAM support?

I don't know, I never really look at this part of the code so far.