Re: [hatari-devel] Possible 1.7 regression

Hi Troed,
On 16 Jun 2013 at 20:07, Troed Sångberg wrote:

> *) Well, the way I reset an ST through software doesn't work on EmuTOS -
> but I haven't debugged why. I copy the following code to address $200 (OEM
> reserved range), push that address to the stack and have later code RTS to
> it. There are good reasons as to why ..
>
> movea.l $46e,a0     * monitor changed vector
> jmp(a0)

This looks like a problem with EmuTOS.  According to the Hitchhiker's Guide,
swv_vec should be initialised to point to the system reset handler, but it
doesn't seem to be initialised at all by EmuTOS.  I'll post this to
emutos-devel as a reminder to take a look at it some more.

Roger