Re: [hatari-devel] Loading symbol info from program DRI/GST symbol table

Hi all,

Here is the magic line I added at the beginning of my main asm file:

opt p=68030/68882,NOCASE,D+,X+ ;68030+68882 code allowed , symbols are added to the prg code
            comment HEAD=%111 ;fastload/loadalt/mallocalt = ON

Under Hatari, I just call :

symbols prg

Is it what you were waiting for ?

Regards