Re: [hatari-devel] Loading symbol info from program DRI/GST symbol table

On sunnuntai 05 toukokuu 2013, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> Here is the magic line I added at the beginning of my main asm file:
>
>              opt    p=68030/68882,NOCASE,D+,X+        ;68030+68882 code
> allowed , symbols are added to the prg code
>              comment HEAD=%111 ;fastload/loadalt/mallocalt = ON

Thanks, it seems to have been just the issue of me having forgotten
how Devpac is used (that OPT thing needing to be indented with TAB).

No need to change the Hatari manual.  :-)

	- Eero

Ps. EmuTOS got just 256-color support!   Next Hatari release may
co-incide nicely with new EmuTOS feature release, and hopefully
with somewhat playable version of Douglas' Doom project. :-)