|RE: [hatari-devel] Help in verifying fix for yet-another Windows localtime() issue?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [hatari-devel] Help in verifying fix for yet-another Windows localtime() issue?
- From: "Konador, Cyprian" <cyprian.konador@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 08:19:30 +0000
- Accept-language: pl-PL, en-US
- Thread-index: AQHOTax81xr4dMO9yEiBGHJh9woD3ZkByFGAgABL9tCAAAq6Z4AAnk4XgAAFMJCAAAZpgIAAAI4A
- Thread-topic: [hatari-devel] Help in verifying fix for yet-another Windows localtime() issue?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Nicolas Pomarède
> Le 13/05/2013 10:09, Konador, Cyprian a écrit :
> > Hi All,
> > I’ve just checked Christer’s build, and that patch works fine.
> > Attached you can find screenshot.
> Thanks for testig it ; but from the screenshot, I think the date is wrong.
> dateword is set to 0, which gives 0-0-1980 ; from the gemdos' doc, month and
> day should be at least '1', not 0.
> So I think a defauult value of 1 + 1<<5 + 0<<9 = 33 would give better results.
Or just set current date for files with the date in the past.