Re: [hatari-devel] Help in verifying fix for yet-another Windows localtime() issue?

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 12:07 AM, Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12/05/2013 23:45, Christer Solskogen wrote:
On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 11:29 PM, Nicolas Pomarède
<npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Did you try the '-p' option to remove extra directories ? Since
    Eero's patch is made relative to a/src/ and b/src, you should do :

    cd src
    patch -p2 < /data/dump/temp/localtime.__diff.txt

That worked better. I'll perform a build as soon at tip compiles.

/home/hatari/hatari-builder2/hatari/tools/debugger/gst2ascii.c:21:24: fatal error: netinet/in.h: No such file or directory

--
chs,

gst2ascii is an external tool, so it's not necessary in that case where we just want to test the patched hatari.exe, so I think you can ignore this error for now (it's possible netinet/in.h is not standard on Windows and Eero might need to update gst2ascii.c)

Okay, here it is.
http://antarctica.no/~hatari/hatari-2a1d59da0849/
Will investigate that.

--