Re: [hatari-devel] gst2ascii.c Windows build issue?

On perjantai 17 toukokuu 2013, Christer Solskogen wrote:
> On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 11:01 PM, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> > Does gst2ascii build now on Windows?
>
> No.
>
> /home/hatari/hatari-builder2/hatari/tools/debugger/gst2ascii.c:21:20:
> fatal error: endian.h: No such file or directory

Sigh, I had done some tests for checking BIG_ENDIAN explictly,
but forgot to remove endian.h when I decided to just check
MINT define.  That include is available both on MiNT &
Linux, so it didn't give any warnings for me...

I commited a fix for this (just removes the include),
hopefully it works fine now.