Re: [hatari-devel] Status of current dev version on OSX ?

Le 21/05/13 13:53, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Hello

as Hatari 1.7 is coming soon, did the people using OSX encountered any problem lately when compiling ? Is everything up to date at least for the SDL version ?

Seems to be OK, at least with the old core. I never used the cmake build system, only my own XCode project. I have some change and bugs corrected to the Cocoa Macosx build wich may need to be added to the repo. Someone else also tried, but it was more difficult for him to build with the cmake system.

Jerome