|Re: [hatari-devel] UI/SDL problem with WinUAE build on OSX?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] UI/SDL problem with WinUAE build on OSX?
- From: Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 20:51:30 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=jO4H+J1Apn+p2Kk2/ExGYHKpnmhpT7yIccs5HiBBDzU=; b=cziLLh0DXsB53u+k4zzdL2hkphP/z0meSHB1ZPKnhBWHRh98PylPDjXvkLW+HyU05D ehoozbqeV37xKs62RUjO2p447b2Eia0AHadM3lD+t0piApQbORfboG47V8xTgDMxWO7i dvPYcVloCxLfkhT0sqvTOubdBLn6PdH/lWLrGx7VvSIS/SoUhMuaVY0hLy7uuv5ptIOT aUFMPyejfaq6sS2faFRdQnJgm5z5Ey8HuXZhGIdwzN1JcV6JySd4hZXQMJRylV+VnBvs nPgpJ9xlPXJrxwLQxkUNEjurxwOlNDn4Mamo6TsfmRCi3oscoJEBAGvTRCcWyuWdGMXQ j2ig==
I also put an OS X version of Hatari (10.8 only) up on atari-forum.com
a month or so ago. I compiled it with the non-WinUAE core. Since I only run ST software, I have not changed to the WinUAE core until it becomes the default. It has worked fine for me. It uses the native OS X GUI unless you are in full screen mode. However, the SDL GUI does contain the text on my iMac.