Re: [hatari-devel] UI/SDL problem with WinUAE build on OSX?

I also put an OS X version of Hatari (10.8 only) up on atari-forum.com a month or so ago. I compiled it with the non-WinUAE core. Since I only run ST software, I have not changed to the WinUAE core until it becomes the default. It has worked fine for me. It uses the native OS X GUI unless you are in full screen mode. However, the SDL GUI does contain the text on my iMac.