Re: [hatari-devel] Re: BM407 + symbols

On tiistai 09 huhtikuu 2013, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> On tiistai 09 huhtikuu 2013, Douglas Little wrote:
> > > Do you have any idea why my caller tracking code (based on checking
> > > for jsr/bsr & returning to next address with rts/rte[1]) would think
> > > that DSP "end_addwall" function is called many times, recursively?
> When exactly subroutine calls to "end_addwall" will actually
> lead to RTS?  And will it do that twice when "end_addwall"
> gets subroutine call to from previous instruction?

Btw. Is DSP stack always fixed size like Hatari code would indicate:
---- dsp_core.h ----
struct dsp_core_s {
        /* stack[0=ssh], stack[1=ssl] */
        Uint16  stack[2][16];
?

And what happens when DSP subroutine call hierarchy gets too deep,
does the DSP stack just wrap around & overwrite previous return
addresses, or does it do something else?